Network+ Training In Baltimore
We are a premier provider of Network+ Training in Baltimore, MD. We focus on Network Security, Help-desk Services, and System Administration for small and mid-sized businesses. We are the industry leader in Cybersecurity. Our software platform and services help operators protect company infrastructures focused on security, data and providing valuable insights.
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Network+ covers networking technologies across all vendors & solutions and is critical to jobs such as these:
- Junior Network Administrator
- Datacenter Support Technician
- Network Engineer
- System Administrator
- NOC Technician
- Telecommunications Technician
- Cable Technici
More job roles turn to Network+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
Network+ Exam Voucher
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates.
- Visit the CompTIA website for certification exam information.
Why Network+ Training
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies with expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
- Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
- Key cloud computing best practices and typical service models
- Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques
- Concepts to give individuals the combination of skills to keep the network resilient